Kate says

I have many alternative worlds, all on my bookshelf. Working at BookLikes.com Say hello: kate at booklikes dot com

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie: A Flavia de Luce Mystery (Flavia de Luce Mysteries) - Alan Bradley ***Delicious Piece of Writing Flawia de Luce isn't an ordinary girl, she's all BUT and ordinary. Her passion is chemistry, especially poison production and mysteries - some say she resembles Sherlock Holmes. This unique girl spends her free time running between her room lab and crime scene trying hard as she can to uncover not-so-easy criminal investigations. And even dead bodies cannot scare and stop her. She's really successful in revealing the truth what is quite irritating for local police (and satisfying for Flawia). Great book, full of humor, witty mysteries and nice language. The main character of Flavia de Luce is absolutely great both due to her character but also language that we don't expect from 11 year old "girl from a good house". I literally swallowed the book. Yummy!