Kate says

I have many alternative worlds, all on my bookshelf. Working at BookLikes.com Say hello: kate at booklikes dot com

Handmade Covers for Ereader

We discover with eyes, we eat with eyes, we buy with eyes. We judge with eyes. Yes, we tend to be objective and think that we don't judge book by its cover but actually we do. Quite often. And now when our hands are full of ereaders we can judge ereader by its cover. And why not?

Everything what is made personally and what is individualized is more beautiful. Well, it's unique. I love handmade ereader sleeves and covers. Here are some of my picks.

Knitted sleeve - I knew how to knit some time ago, maybe I'll come back to it some day.

Knitting ereader sleeve

Leather cover from Oberon Design - great in touch and smell.

Photo customized cover - I think this theme of rustic wood and metal ring is extraordinary. Actually it can be any of your favorite photo. Great idea.

Rustic ereader cover

Old Book Covers Recycling - the instruction says "any old book covers" but I assume it can be any metarial, including plastic or wooden boards. Then make a

'sandwitch' and sew it :-)

Handmade ereader cover

Cute felt cover - you can do it by yourself with any fabric, create any pattern or image and with sewing machine.

Felt ebook cover

Have you ever done an eareder cover/sleeve by yourself? I'm curious :-)